Thursday, August 9, 2012

TGVCU day 5

The biggest dent of all has been made!  I am so proud of myself and my family for their support, add some of my routines have been neglected during this vacation.  I was able to clear the clutter in my worst hotspot, our sewing/craft/girls' area.  When recurring I have to document that I found an entire carton of soup that was actually on my shopping list for the week.  I also found a pencil box that I "thought" I had, but replaced last week when purchasing school supplies out of fear I'd never find it by Labor day!

I absolutely LOVE the love I have for myself for myself right now having accomplished so much.

Today my oldest daughter and I spent time measuring out decorations for a Halloween party we have wanted to host for three years now!  It appears this year may finally be the year!  More love coming through!

No comments:

Post a Comment