Thursday, August 9, 2012

TGVCU day 4

Today's amazing accomplishment was reorganizing the game rack. It looks amazing! And better than that is how many games the little ones played all day, enjoying themselves, having forgotten they even owned half of these games!  It probably felt like Christmas day in August.

Yesterday and today I came tothe realization that in order for me to Decker and organize what I love, I have to make a bigger mess first.  But by starting on one side of the room and working my way around, as I remember the flylady suggesting, I have been successful!  By clearing the tabletop on day 3, I was able to quickly organize all of our games and puzzles!  I have unsuccessfully started at the other end of the room and never made it this far into the room.  Yeah me!

I also want to thank God for His role in this adventure.  Through my prayers,  He knew of my desire to bless my family, our home, and myself with this project/vacation, and has guided me the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment