Friday, September 30, 2011

Thank You God, and I am not just saying that

I saw this and stole it (with God's permission) on my friends facebook post. 



I love it!  I REALLY LOVE IT!!!  And more over - I LIVE IT!!  I am not lying.  Every night we do prayers and we always ask for blessings for "everybody in the world, especially Mommy, Daddy, Joseph, Jaime, Sabrina, Niki and all of our pets, friends, family, co-workers, bosses, classmates, teachers, coaches and teammates and we hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow."  Every night without fail.  We do it.  We pray for everyone.  Well now I shall add the words "Thank you God for everybody in the world....and we hope God blesses everyone and that they all have a wonderful day tomorrow."  Okay so is doesn't roll off the tongue that well - we'll tweak it.  Actually tonight with Joseph we did the regular prayer and at the very end I added And Thank you God for all of them.  That worked but there's really more - need to thank him for beautiful days, and rainy days, and our jobs, and our home, and the food, (which technically is covered by Grace) our HEALTH.  We are just soooo very blessed!!!  Thank You God!  Truthfully when I have gotten emails from Jaime's cheerleading coach I have thanked God more than once because our weekend will be coming up and sure enough that's the weekend she's "off" and I do love our oldest spending time with us.

I'm off to bed - early TBall game at 9am tomorrow and I think we are going to Golden Corral at 7am-ish for breakfast first.

Thank You God, again, for everyone and everything.  With You we are/have/can do everything and without You.......nothing.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment