Thursday, September 29, 2011

Awwww - look at me looking so cute =)


Dearest Jaime, I have decided that we will have to find you a different pair of shoes to use with your Halloween outfit, because Sabrina's shoes look sooooo cute on me!  I am going to keep them for myself.  =)

They did give me a HUGE blister though and I feel bad for not giving Joseph more care and support when he got his blisters from his bowling shoes now.  Bad mommy!  =(  I guess I just haven't had one in so long that I forgot the pain - kinda like childbirth!  Oh yes - that reminds me!  At the bus stop this morning - in my too cute outfit - it was said to me "I see you are working on another one".  Uhhhh not quite.  It was just the dress I told the man.  Note to self:  Add too cute dress to yard sale pile.....maybe  hahhahaahha

No comments:

Post a Comment