Monday, July 2, 2012

It's amazing what the children and I can accomplish...

....when we have a plan!

I started off the day taking photos of our "hot spots" and as the children awoke and ate their breakfast, I showed them the photos that had their initials on them, and verbally instructed them of their assignments.  I didn't get any complaints and we quickly got on our way to an amazing day blessing our home!

I was so proud of each of them!  And thankful too!!!  Before and after photos shown for most tasks that we completed below.

- 6/30/2012
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
- Sunken living room

SMD and Mommy 

- Playroom
 JJD and NLD


- Put away laundry


No photo was taken after,
but I can assure you that I put away 6+ loads
AND cleaned out part of my closet too!  =)


- Dining room table

Mommy

- Kitchen island
- Clean up basement sleepover

JJD, JMA and SMD


- Nicole's clothes
- Pool cleanup

JJD, SMD and JMA


- Scrub floors
- Brown paper bag-kitchen counter
- Fold laundry
- Dining room file cabinet
- JJD school papers

Again, no "after" shot
but Jaime used four binders
to store every single piece of work
Joseph did in Kindergarten.  =)



- Fireplace box
- Replant bedroom plants
- Poop cleanup
- Mirror bag
- My vanity
- Frame pictures
- Basement
- Scrapbook room
- Menu planning
MUST DO
- Make dinner
- Eat dinner
- Clear N Clean
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
- Backwash pool
- Check chemicals
- D/O Jaime
- P/U Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment