Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's give blogspot a try!

I think I already have a page on blogspot out there somewhere and actually created dalbofamily.com because I wanted more freedom to design the site the way I wanted, but I am realizing my posts aren't that frequent and it's BECAUSE that freedom is not as easily accessed and created!

I do have certain requirements though - have to be able to post photos and videos - not really big on having videos I make on youtube either because I like to put my music in and they flag it for copyright - which is bogus cuz I ain't makin no money off of it - that's for sure.  Just sharing what I own with family and friends, plus it entertains ME!  I LOVE watching us online!





Sweet daughters on the swing before I warned them of the spider behind them!
hahahahahahah

Beautiful fall day and they can't stop playing with their i's =)

Here are some photos I took of Sabrina and Jaime's playdoh creations last night.  They are SO talented.  I was happy to make a snake or snowman when I was a child!




This morning I walked out of the house and almost walked into this...



The pictures above were taken this morning of "Charlotte".  My spider friend.  She was living in the upper corner of the doorway and made the most authentic spooky door spiderwebs but recently she has moved to a location directly over the front sidewalk!  Sooo cool!  Her web spans from the dogwood trees on either side and I caught her right in the middle working on her breakfast!  I have a feeling Joe is going to move her to a less traveled place while I am at work today.



This will be a test with adding a video to the blog.  It's from Joseph's game on 9.17.11.  He was last batter so he got to run all the bases.  The quality seems low when blown up but honestly videos like this would probably do best being pulled from youtube.

Let's give it a try...


Doesn't look like the quality is too much better using youtube.  Oh well.  I guess low quality is better than nothing at all.  I still cannot believe it's been FOUR years since I took these pictures.  They've all changed so much and yet it seems like only yesterday.

Okay well that seems like enough for today.  I need to see about some other tweaks to this site like if I can post "old" stuff chronologically and change the design/background of the webpage.  Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment